Answered By: David Palmer Last Updated: Apr 14, 2017 Views: 143
Neumann Library charges fines for the following items:
- 2-Hour Course Reserves: $0.50 per hour
- 1, 3, 7, & 21 day Course Reserves: $2.00 per day
- Recalled items: $1.00 per day
- Study Room Keys: $5.00 per hour
- Calculators: $10.00 base fine + 50 cents per additional hour overdue
Overdue or recall notices are sent to your campus email address, or the email account in your library record (community borrowers).
Fines exceeding $10.00 will result in a loss of borrowing privileges.
Fines may be paid by cash or check.
Fines accrued for UH Central or UH Downtown items may not be paid at UHCL Library, even if they were checked out from UHCL.